Terms and conditions
- The Giveaway is organised and operated by Deltamarin Ltd
- By entering the Giveaway, entrants agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions
- Employees of Deltamarin, and the members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Giveaway. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- By entering the Giveaway, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current, and complete
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have a reason to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- Registrations must be made no later than September 9, 2022 at 12:00 CEST. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the terms and conditions
- The winners will be notified either by e-mail or by phone
- Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
- Prizes will be presented to winners via mail service. Deltamarin does not accept any liability or claims for prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or otherwise not validly received by you.
- If the winners cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Deltamarin reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random
- The winners are responsible for reporting the prize to the tax authorities
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used in accordance with EU’s general data protection regulation, when applicable, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
How to contact us:
Tel. +358 2 4336 300