Key technical competences that have been cited by our customers as providing significant added value include:
- Experienced project management to execute large and complex projects – on time and on budget
- An innovative R&D team for tailored design development
- A world-class structural analysis department
- Expertise in seakeeping and motion analyses to maximise time and earnings
- The ability to provide a full pallet of services – all design phases and disciplines
F.Delta Family of newbuilding FPSO hulls:
- Deltamarin has developed an in-house family of newbuilding FPSO hull designs. These designs have been optimised for stationary production operations, and they carry all the advantages of purpose-built units, a competitive construction price and schedule without the risks involved in a conversion project.
We also offer R&D services. We can develop a tailor-made FPSO hull design that enables our client to offer newbuilding FPSOs within the schedule that oil companies expect.
For more information, please contact
Sales, cruise ships and offshore
Tel. +358 9 4788 4424
Mobile +358 40 0807 587
Example of our FPSO references
The shuttle tanker Navion Norvegia was converted into ‘Pioneiro de Libra’ FPSO to operate at the Libra Field in the Santos Basin in Brazil. Deltamarin provided design and engineering services both to the owner OOGTK Libra GmbH & Co KG and Sembcorp Jurong Shipyard.