”Deltamarin’s high expertise in FPSO design standards, naval architecture and structural analyses made the execution of this project possible. Their level of commitment to the project showed true professionalism and strengthened our fruitfull partnership.”
Main dimensions of the FPSO:
|Production capacity||50,000 bbl/d|
|Crude oil storage capacity||650,000 bbl|
|External turret mooring||9 risers|
|Maximum water depth||2,400 m|
Commission for the owner:
- Bid support for Libra field tendering.
- The target for engineering was to verify the feasibility of the conversion and provide information for capital expenditure analysis.
- Basic set of documentation was prepared including general arrangement, conversion specification and stability check.
Commission for the yard:
- Basic engineering of the hull and utilities
- Scope of commission:
- Structural design
- Strength and FEA calculations
- Accommodation and HVAC
- P&IDs of marine and utility systems
- Electrical & instrumentation for hull
- Procurement support for main equipment
- Deltamarin provided also interface management.
- Very complex fatigue life analysis was performed due to the long service history in North Sea conditions and relatively high age of the vessel.
- The FPSO will be serving the Libra pre-salt field in the ultra-deepwater section of Brazil’s Santos Basin as an early well-testing unit.
- The project is a fast track project with only 23 month delivery time.
Sales, cruise ships and offshore
Tel. +358 9 4788 4424
Mobile +358 40 0807 587