|Draught, design||9.35 m|
|Speed, service||18.0 kn.|
|Deadweight||15,150 t at 9.35 m|
|Car space||71,400 m2|
|RoRo equipment||14 cargo decks; 5 car decks liftable;
one 375 t stern ramp and one 22 t side ramp
Commission for the Owner:
- Concept design, project development and contract design together with the Owner.
Commission for the Yard:
- Complete Basic Design package.
- For the Owner: Tailor-made design to fulfil high requirements for operational efficiency and safety as well as for energy efficiency and limited environmental impact.
- For the Yard: Complete Basic design package considering yard’s technology.
- Special attention paid to energy efficiency throughout the design phase.
- Close collaboration Owner-Yard-Designer.
- The world’s highest capacity Pure Car Truck Carriers (PCTC) with deck area to carry 8,500 car equivalent units and flexibility to carry also high and heavy project cargo.
Höegh Target gained reputation as one of the four nominees for the Nor-Shipping Energy Efficiency Award in 2015, read more here.
The first ship of the series, Höegh Target was delivered in 2015. The other vessels delivered in 2015-2016 are named Höegh Trigger, Höegh Tracer, Höegh Trapper, Höegh Traveller and Höegh Trotter.
Tel. +358 9 4788 4445
Mobile +358 40 5927 463