“These are not standard ships, but very unique vessels. They are the only ships on the water of that specification and they are very good – because they have been well thought through.”
Jens von Hüsen & Stephan Bülow, Managing Partners at HBC
Main dimensions of the bulk carrier:
|Cargo capacity||54,000 m3|
|Draught, design||9.5 m|
|Speed, service||14.0 knots|
|Deadweight, scantling||43,000 mt|
Ten firm orders (four later sold to Sucden)
Commission for the Owner:
- Outline project
- Contract design
- Participation in contract meeting
Commission for the Yard:
- Basic design
- Technical procurement handling
- Detail design
- Site team to take the design to production
Benefits for the Shipowner:
- The model tested daily fuel oil consumption at design draft shall be only 18.1t including 15% seamargin, ISO conditions.
- EEDI below the 2020 requirement (20%).
- High cargo volume.
Special features of the bulk carrier:
- Fitted with an LNG dual-fuel ready engine
Shipbroker and Deltamarin partner: Barry Rogliano Salles BRS, France
Venture Joy, one of the vessels of this series, won the Energy Efficiency Award at Nor-Shipping in 2017.
All vessels delivered:
in 2015 Venture Goal, Venture Luck, Venture Harmony, Venture Dylan,
in 2016 Venture Spirit, Venture Joy, Boreas Venture,
in 2017 Eurus Venture, Notos Venture, Zephyr Venture
Sales, cargo ships
Tel. +358 2 4336 453
Mobile +358 40 7006 905