Deltamarin provided a feasibility study of the retrofit installation of a self-supporting Exoskeleton LNG tank for a ro-ro vessel.
Main dimensions: Confidential
|Cargo capacity||approx. 2800 lm|
- Basis for the Exoskeleton tank dimensioning
- Strength analysis
- Feasibility of the retrofit installation
- Self-supporting tank which can be fully adopted to available space on board
- Tank can be constructed separately outside of the vessel hull
- Suitable for retrofit installations
Read also about our study concerning state-of-the-art LNG solutions for long ocean voyages and about our LNG references.
Sales, cruise ships and offshore
Tel. +358 9 4788 4424
Mobile +358 40 0807 587