“We have received good support from Deltamarin during the concept development and the worldwide yard selection phase, and look forward to continuing the work together with them and the yard during the vessel construction.”
Kari Granberg, NB Manager at Viking Line
Main dimensions of the ro-pax vessel:
|Lane meters||1,500 m|
|Draught, design||6.8 m|
|Speed, service||22.1 knots|
|Gross tonnage||63,543 GT|
Commission for the owner:
- Concept development in close cooperation with the owner.
- Assistance in tender and contract phases.
Commission for the yard:
- Basic and detail design
- Comprehensive project management support and supervision services
- By putting special focus on hull form development, weight control, energy efficiency (including waste heat recovery) and improvement of the General Arrangement, the new concept was made 10% more energy-efficient than Viking Grace.
- In addition to running on liquefied natural gas (LNG), the vessel will have two 24 m-high rotor sails installed.
Ship order: 1 + 1 option, planned delivery in 2020.
Sales, passenger ships
Tel. +358 9 4788 4458
Mobile +358 40 7014 237