Main dimensions of the FPSO:
|Storage capacity||635,000 bbl|
|Draught, design||17.9 m|
|Operational depth||170 m|
|Internal turret mooring|
First phase engineering of FPSO conversion including:
- General arrangement
- Main marine system schemes
- Main structural changes
- Conversion specification
- Engineering support in Client’s Singapore office
The documentation was prepared for shipyard tendering.
- DM provided all services giving the Client only one interface for vessel conversion engineering.
- DM site assistance in Client’s office was very useful and beneficial for the project.
- The vessel is intended to separate condensate from wet gas. Gas will be injected back to well after separation and part of the gas will be used to run gas turbine power plant.
- Large volume compressor trains will be installed for high pressure compression needed for injection back to the reservoir.
- Turret mooring allows the vessel to weathervane according to prevailing wind direction. Offloading is performed by a floating hose in the stern side of the FPSO.
Sales, cruise ships and offshore
Tel. +358 9 4788 4424
Mobile +358 40 0807 587