Lunskoye Platform (LUN-A):
Located 15km off the north eastern coast of Sakhalin Island, in a water depth of 48 metres, LUN-A is a drilling and production platform with minimum processing facilities. Oil/condensate and gas separation including gas treatment for transport to the LNG plant will be done onshore at the onshore processing facility.
- Gas approximately 1,800 MM scf/d
- Peak liquids and condensate about 34,000 b/d
- Peak oil 16,000 b/d
Piltun Platform (PA-B):
The Piltun-Astokhskoye-B (PA-B) is a drilling, processing and production platform that will extract oil and associated gas from the Piltun reservoir. The platform will be located in a water depth of 32 meters.
- Oil approximately 70,000 b/d
- Associated gas 100 MMscf/d
Deltamarin’s scope of FEED phase work:
- Participating in piping engineering of main mechanical outfitting (MMO).
- Participating in structural engineering of MMO.
- Strength analysis (specifying calculation targets, methods and tools, schedule and necessary resources).
- Strength calculations
Deltamarin’s scope of workshop engineering:
- Coordination of MMO engineering
- Engineering schedule follow-up
- Coordination of fabrication engineering (method statements, schedule & follow-up, site assistance)
- Ice shield engineering
- Site assistance in Astrakhan and Nahodka
Deltamarin’s engineers under RR Offshore’s organisation participating in the following:
- Engineering management
- Structural lead
- Caisson system lead
- Ice shield lead
- Preparing the job cards for production
- Material flow control
Sales, cruise ships and offshore
Tel. +358 9 4788 4424
Mobile +358 40 0807 587