|Cargo capacity||71,000 m3|
|Draught, scantling||13.5 m|
|Speed, service||14.5 knots|
|Deadweight, scantling||71,900 m3|
Three firm orders for CSL and two for Klaveness
Commission for the Shipowner:
- Concept design for a new generation of SUL Panamax bulk carriers
- Project development and model tests
- Contract design
Commission for the Yard:
- Basic design
- Detail design
- Procurement support
- Site team to take the design to production
Benefits for the Shipowner:
- Improved cubic capacity and markedly lower fuel consumption compared to competing designs.
- A derivative of Deltamarin’s revolutionary B.Delta standard bulker designs.
Shipbroker and Deltamarin partner: Barry Rogliano Salles BRS, France.
2012: Rt. Hon. Paul E. Martin; 2013 CSL Tecumseh; 2013 CSL Tacoma; 2013 Balto (later CSL Tarantau), 2013 Balchen (later Algoma Vision)
Sales, cargo ships
Tel. +358 2 4336 453
Mobile +358 40 7006 905