Stainless steel parcel chemical tankers with good fuel efficiency and operational flexibility based on Deltamarin Ch.Delta38 design.
Main dimensions of the tanker:
|Cargo tank capacity||abt. 45,280 m3 @ 98%|
|Draught, scantling||10.35 m|
|Draught, design||10.0 m|
|Speed, service||14.0 kn.|
|Deadweight, scantling||abt. 38,900 t|
|Stainless steel tanks||39 hull tanks + 4 deck tanks|
Six firm units
Commission for the shipowner:
- Outline, project development and contract documentation
Commission for the yard:
- Approval design
- 3D modelling of cargo deck and engine room areas
- The hull form and propulsion arrangement are further developed from the B.Delta bulk carriers configuration.
- With a relatively shallow draft when fully loaded, the ships will consume significantly less fuel compared to existing parcel tankers.
- Bow thruster tunnel closing device introduced.
- Operational flexibility with the fully stainless steel cargo tanks, cargo pumps, heating and cooling capacity.
- The parcel tankers will meet both Marpol Annex I and Annex II cargo requirements, complying with common structural rules for oil tankers.
- The ships will have IMO I, II and III capabilities and will be able to handle the full range of difficult-to-handle cargoes that Stolt Tankers carries.
- Complete segregation of all cargo tanks via individual pumps and manifolds.
- Vessels 5 and 6 will be equipped with a scrubber.
Four vessels of the series have already been delivered: ‘Stolt Pride’ and ‘Stolt Sincerity’ in 2016, ‘Stolt Integrity’ and ‘Stolt Tenacity’ in 2017.
Tel. +358 9 4788 4426
Mobile +358 400 357 577