“With increased efficiency and cargo loading profile as well as increased crew comfort, the more economical new vessels designed with Deltamarin expertise will definitely contribute to our business activities between the North European countries. The vessels are dedicated to sail in the North Atlantic and they will have an advanced emission control method.”
Jóhann Steinar Steinarsson, Eimskip Ltd
Main dimensions of the container vessel:
|Draught, design||9.0 m|
|Gross tonnage||26,046 GT|
|Ice class||+1A, Polar Code|
Commission for the owner
- Concept development in close cooperation with the owners
- Consultancy pre-service package
Commission for the yard
- Approval design
- Technical procurement support
- The concept was developed for the two ship owners to fit their trading routes in the polar area.
- The vessels are designed to achieve the best possible key performance indicators, such as container carriage variety, homogenous loading capacity, optimal manoeuvrability and harsh weather seakeeping performance.
- The vessels will comply with IMO NOx TIER III requirements by EGR and, thanks to the built-in scrubber system, sulphur oxide (SOx) emissions are also minimised.
- The first order of vessels based on Deltamarin’s energy-efficient and operationally optimised 1,000-3,000 TEU container vessel design intended for feeder service.
Ship order: 1 vessel for Royal Arctic Line and 2 vessels for Eimskip
All vessels delivered in 2020: ‘Tukuma Arctica’ to Royal Arctic Line, ‘Dettifoss’ and ‘Bruarfoss’ to Eimskip
General Manager, China
Mobile +86 135 0628 7285