Main dimensions of the FPSO:
|Production rate||90,000 bbl/d|
|Breadth, mld||53.40 m|
|Internal turret mooring with||10 riser slots|
PJ Banff FPSO suffered a multiple mooring line break in a severe North Sea storm in 2011. The objective was to provide the customer technical support during the reinstallment project including strengthening concept development, basic design and work execution at yard.
- Design the strengthening of the mooring system foundations in turret and vessel hull for upgraded mooring lines.
- Strength and fatigue analyses including design loads development and development of fatigue tanalysis procedure.
- Naval architectural design necessary for the reinstallment project.
- Technical support during work execution at yard.
- Technical support in a demanding fast track reinstallment project.
- Successful completion of the reinstallment project.
Sales, cruise ships and offshore
Tel. +358 9 4788 4424
Mobile +358 40 0807 587