The Deltamarin team in Poland has been supporting Deltamarin Group with design resources in large projects since 2008. As an independent company, we also provide a full scope of design and engineering services including project management, procurement and production supervision for our clients in the marine and offshore oil & gas industries, both in newbuilding and conversion projects.
Deltamarin Poland has more than 50 experienced and highly skilled employees working together with ship owners and shipyards, and bringing together the resources of technical universities and other design companies. With the support of other Deltamarin Group companies, we create concepts and designs best suited to our clients’ needs.
Know-how in innovative design from the first idea
From ideas to detailed project designs, Deltamarin Poland has the expertise and experience to offer high-quality engineering services for all ship types and offshore structures. The first phase of concept development is a feasibility study to identify and analyse the intended service’s specific conditions, with careful attention to economic, technological and operational requirements of our clients. During the concept design (or pre-FEED phase in offshore) an optimal concept is developed and presented in an outline specification needed for yard tendering purposes. Special attention is paid to stability issues and hull forms.
Our Research & Development offers feasibility studies, outline design, speed-power predictions, naval architectural packages, sea-keeping analyses and concept design. We have put a lot of effort into solving the current and future challenges of the ro-pax market. DeltaLinx is a compact and environmentally-friendly ferry with LNG propulsion designed for short coastal routes. DeltaSAFER is a safe and affordable ferry design for the Asian market.
Expertise in engineering
As the project proceeds to construction, Deltamarin Poland offers services for all engineering phases (basic design including procurement support, FEED, detail and production design) as well as for all disciplines (hull, machinery & piping, deck outfitting, interior, electrical).
Services in the various disciplines:
- Hull & strength calculation: dealing with 3D modelling as well as advanced calculations of hull structure integrity allows us to establish a rational strength criterion for hulls under combined loading
- Basic design
- Detail design
- Site supervision
- Strength calculation
- Machinery & piping: complete, seamless power solutions for safe and efficient work for all machinery and piping sectors including a full scope of documentation
- System diagrams
- Systems calculations
- Arrangements & layout drawings
- 3D coordination models
- Deck outfitting
- Basic design including arrangement drawings, calculations
- Outfitting detail & workshop design including workshop drawings with material list and nesting, foundation drawings + 3D coordination models
- Interior design
- Concept design including functionality analyses, general arrangements
- Basic design including coordination drawings, approval drawings, design management
- Detail design including workshop drawings, material specifications, design management
- 3D modelling, rendering and visualisations
- Basic design including load calculations, principal diagrams, power distribution, automation, safety systems, navigation, communication
- Detail design including cable diagrams, technical specifications, cable ways + 3D coordination models
Using best practices our experts utilise cutting-edge tools to deliver high-performance products. With 2D and 3D modelling software and advanced calculations, we bring together our resources to give you optimal solutions. Our main design tools include Aveva Marine, Tribon M3, Nupas-Cadmatic, Hyperworks, AutoCad, NAPA, Rhinoceros+V-Ray, 3Ds Max, AQWA, nuShallo, FEMAP with NX Nastran, DNV GL Nauticus Hull, Poseidon, ANSYS and Inventor.
High efficiency and proven expertise
Deltamarin Poland offers complete design packages for building safe and efficiently-functioning marine products. Close cooperation between all departments results in shorter delivery times without compromising our high standards. This is achieved by coordinating all the necessary design and production stages with a comprehensive focus on the project. Efficient and simple design allows for easy maintenance and lower costs. This also ensures long-lasting performance.
Our project management and production supervision offers full support in dealing with authorities and officials. Detailed documentation provides insight into our structures and workflow.
We are proud to have been certified by an independent ISO 9001 registrar. This certification proves that our services are of the highest quality and meet internationally recognised standards.
Also thanks to the implementation and management of the Internal Compliance Program (WSK), we have the ability to implement international projects related to the trading of strategic products.
For more information please contact
General Manager, Deltamarin Poland
Tel. +48 587 106 269
Mobile +48 50 2700 825
No comments yet.